Thank you so much for being a Pura Vida Brand Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador Program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be an Ambassador.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any Pura Vida Bracelets social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from Pura Vida wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Pura Vida and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell Pura Vida items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.). We have our events team that handles all event selling.
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program.
- Don’t share the “Refer a Friend” 50% off promotion! You don’t earn sales from it, so it’s not worth it.
- Remember that the purpose of the PV Brand Ambassador program is to bring new clients to the brand and help spread the Pura Vida movement!
- Be kind and respectful to all other reps.
- And most importantly, your Ambassador Code is now automatically generated for you when you apply! Hint: The Coupon ID number you enter MUST be the number 20. If the system says that it is already taken then you may use a different number like 19 or 21. Make sure there are NO characters either! If you don’t stick to the FirstNameLastName20 format, we’ll have to change your code for you, or you may even be disqualified from the program (which we definitely don’t want!).