Thanks so much for being a PV Rep! Just a reminder of a few of our program rules:
- You must be 18 or older to be a Pura Vida Rep.
- Please don’t comment with your rep code on any Pura Vida Bracelets social media posts (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another rep doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your rep code to any posts from Pura Vida wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell Pura Vida and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- DO NOT add your rep code to coupon sites. We periodically check these sites. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites. You will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Rep Program.
- Don’t post the “Refer a Friend” 50% off promotion to your social accounts. It’s our little secret ;)
- Remember that the purpose of the PV Rep program is to bring new clients to the brand and help spread the Pura Vida movement!
- Be kind and respectful to all other reps.
- And most importantly, your Rep Code is now automatically generated for you when you apply! Hint: The Coupon ID number you enter MUST be the number 20. If the system says that it is already taken then you may use a different number like 19 or 21. Make sure there are NO characters either! If you don’t stick to the FirstNameLastName20 format, we’ll have to change your code for you, or you may even be disqualified from the program (which we definitely don’t want!).