1. How do I use a coupon code?
Good news: It’s super easy! When checking out, enter your code in the “Coupon Code” box under the “Order Summary” section. Click “apply” and the discount will automatically be applied toward the order total.
If your code isn’t working, double check that there aren’t any specifications that must be met. Reminder that all orders must have a subtotal minimum of $10 after the coupon has been applied in order to checkout. Still having issues? Click “Submit a Request” below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Why is my coupon code not working?
There could be a few reasons that your coupon code is not working. Below, we break down the possible issues and how to resolve them:
Coupon code is restricted on certain items:
- Jewelry Club
- Bracelet Club
- Mystery Items (Bracelet and Ring)
- Custom Bracelets
- Baby Loss Awareness Bracelet
Resolution: Remove these items from your cart to apply the discount code to your other items.
Trying to use multiple discount codes
- We do not allow multiple coupon codes to be used on our items. Please read here for more information
Resolution: Use the higher discount code on your order
Your items are marked as Sale
- Items marked as sale are not eligible for an additional discount to be used on top of their existing discount
Resolution: Remove the discount code or the sale item(s) from your cart
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Advocacy Team!